Thank you to all who attended the Preschool, TK
and Kindergarten parent night. In the event you were unable to attend, you can access the presentation by clicking HERE.
Additionally, below is some useful information as well as answers to important and frequently asked questions.
- TK/Kindergarten registration for the 2017-18 school year is on Thursday, March 2 at your home school. If you do not know your home school, please click HERE
to access our school locator tool. Please check with your school site for the exact time the office will open. Additional information on TK/Kindergarten can be found by clicking HERE
- Current TK students do NOT need to register for Kindergarten. They will automatically be enrolled in the system.
- Preschool registration for the 2017-18 school year is also on Thursday, March 2 at Arovista school in the Child Development Services office (900 Eadington
Drive) at 8:30 a.m. Preschool registration packets are located on the Child Development Services website by clicking HERE
- Current Preschool students going into TK or Kindergarten MUST register at their home school. (If your child is in Special Education Preschool, please contact your child's teacher for registration information.)
- Parents of preschoolers are encouraged to arrive early as space is limited for our preschool classes.
- If you are a parent of a preschooler and TK/Kindergarten student, it is highly recommended that you register your preschooler first and then proceed to your home school to register your TK or Kindergartener.
- Before and after school child care registration is available at all home school
sites beginning March 2.
- Information on Inter-district and Intra-District transfers can be found by clicking HERE
If you have any questions about Inter-District or Intra-District transfers please contact the District Office at 714-990-7800.
If you have any questions about Child Development Services please call 714-990-7527.