The Brea Olinda Unified School District’s Food Service Department will be transitioning to a new computerized Point of Sale (POS) system to help increase the level of service and provide accurate school meal accounts. We are excited to announce that we will be rolling out the Titan online meal payment and meal application system during the month of March.
We are currently preparing to implement this new system with expected launch dates of:
- March 1st for Brea Olinda High School and Brea Canyon
- March 8th for all Elementary School sites
- March 14th for Brea Junior High.
The Titan Family portal is a secure, online system that allows parents to:
- Make cafeteria meal payments to their child (ren)’s account.
- Remotely monitor their child(ren)’s account.
- Set up automatic payments.
- Set up low balance e-mail message alerts;
- And submit Free/ Reduced Online Applications. All this in one convenient location!
2017 BOUSD’s Food Services will no longer be using the MySchoolBucks online payment system. Additionally, online meal applications will no longer be processed through Rocketscan
As part of the transition to the new system, MySchoolBucks will terminate and there will be a transition period of about one week where parents will not be able to load money onto their MySchoolBucks account. MySchoolBucks will terminate on the following days:
- February 24: Brea Olinda High School
- March 3: All Elementary School Sites
- March 9: Brea Junior High
The student meal account balances will automatically transfer over to the new Titan program. During the short transition period students, will need to bring cash or check to pay for lunch if their funds run short prior to the start of the new Titan program.
If you have any questions, please contact our Food Services Department at 714-990-7805. We appreciate your support as we implement this exciting new system.